For more information about my clients, click here.
To download my CV in PDF, click here.
- French-Spanish: Both ways. Sworn translator by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
- English-Spanish: Both ways.
- CAT tools: Trados SDL, OmegaT.
- Subtitle Workshop.
- WordPress and Blogger.
- 2011 – 2012: MA in Comparative Literature and Literary Translation. Universitat Pompeu Fabra. Barcelona (Spain).
- Specialised in graphic novel, travel literature, art, politics, theatre and poetry.
- 2007 – 2011: BA in Translation and Interpretation: Spanish – French – Arabic. Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain).
- Year 2009 – 2010 at Haute-École Francisco Ferrer (Brussels, Belgium) as an ERASMUS student.
- Specialised in legal and financial translation, as well as in French literature and culture and literary translation.
- 17/05/2013 – Present: Testronic Laboratories: Spanish localisation tester.
- 21/09/2012 – 26/12/2012: Innova Taxfree group: SP-FR, SP-EN translator and proof-reader at www.innova-magazine.com. (Reference letter available upon request).
- 09/2011 – Present: Freelance translator:
- November 2012: ZigZag productions: Transcription and translation of interviews held in Mexican Spanish into English.
- October 2012: Ferra 7 Islas: SP-FR translation of the company’s web site content.
- September 2011: Más que Caramelos & Chocolates: Translator and Administrative Assistant.
- June 2011: Association Essanaa for Women (Morocco): Intern teaching Spanish to the members of the Bureau and translating the brochure and other documents from Arabic and French into Spanish.
- July 2010 – October 2010: Internship at SEPROTEC: FR-SP, EN-SP and AR-SP translations. Edition of translated texts: EN-SP. Text review.
- 25/09/2012 – Present: Mini Magazine: Freelance writer. You can read all my articles here (in Spanish).
- 01/08/2012 – Present: La Encuadre: (Reference letter available upon request).
- 10/02/2013 – Present: Writer at the magazine.
- 01/08/2012 – 10/02/2013: Web content creator. You can read all my articles here (in Spanish).
- 03/09/2012 – Present: http://globalvoicesonline.org. FR-SP and EN-SP: You can read all my translations here. I also helped with the translation and adaptation of the Style Guide for Spanish writers from the English version.
- March 2012 – Present: Cineastas en Acción: SP-EN and SP-FR translations.
- September 2011 – Present: GoodPlanet Foundation (France): EN-SP and FR-SP: EN-SP and FR-SP: Volunteer helping with the translation of the website www.homethemovie.org, the film La semence dans tous ses états and content for The Black Jaguar Foundation films. (Reference letters available upon request).
- September 2012 – Present: East Finchley Writers group: Weekly contribution with original work both in Spanish and English. Building and updating the web site.
- 12-14 November: Global e-party on public service interpreting & translation (PSIT): University of Alcalá de Henares organized this on-line and in-person venue to discuss about this specialty.
- September 2012 – Present: OT12: An Open Translation MOOC (on-line): Open courses and seminars on translation, interpretation, subtitling, cultures and open translation.
- September 2012 – Present: II International Conference. Museums in Education (on-line): International conference on museums, education and different kinds of public.
- 19/20/2012: Language Show Live 2012 (London): Certificate of attendance.